Instead of chatting with a colleague, you can chat with Alli to get the information you need 24/7 on your Microsoft Teams. This article goes over how to set up an Alli chatbot with your Microsoft Teams.
Adding Alli chatbot to Teams is pretty easy but involves few important steps.
Step 1: Add Alli to the Team
- Click on ellipsis '...' next to the Team you want tot add Alli to, then click Manage Team > Apps > More Apps.
- You should see a list of Apps available.
- Click on Alli, then Add Button.
- Click on ellipsis '...' again and Get link to team.
- Paste the link into Alli in Settings > INTEGRATIONS > Microsoft Teams.
- Click INTEGRATE.
Steps 2: Talk to Alli
- To start talking with Alli, type in @ followed by Alli.
- Press Enter after typing the name.
- Once Alli is initiated, you will see the reply "Conversation started. please check 1:1 message".
- Go to Chat and you see see a direct message from Alli waiting for you.